Love checking out your blog from time to time. I always find something inspiring! the loose, quick approach to this one caught my eye. Maybe dropped petals would be alright too!
Linda, this painting is absolutely beautiful. really, really lovely. I would say that for me, it is one of your best. I also like your drawings, very nice. All the best Linda. Vic.
Thank you, Victor...I really appreciate your comment. I have been working hard on my compositions and painting skills. The addition of a daily drawing will eventually help me in my painting, I think! All the best, Linda!
I am enjoying landscape painting so much. It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use. They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com
Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)
Comments
Vic.