This is one corner of my studio. I loved the way that the Gerbera Daisies looked on the table in front of my daybed. 6X6 inches oil canvas panel (archival)
I like this one Linda, and love your impressionistic style. It looks so simple but know it is very hard to do. It is easier to paint realistically than to paint an impression of a subject, I find that anyway. All the best Linda. Vic.
I am enjoying landscape painting so much. It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use. They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com
Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)
Comments