Skip to main content

ELEMENTAL


I had an professor that told us if we didn't know what to draw to draw circles and squares. Hence, I decided that I would paint a ball, square, and cylindar.
It was really a great exercise and I enjoyed it very much. Working with the color was a blast!
6X6 inches
oil
canvas panel (archival)

Comments

Karen Bruson said…
Great exercise. Nice job.
Linda Popple said…
When I saw that red box - wow! Brought back some good memories. Great job with these shapes and colors! Good exercise.
Janice said…
Thanks for your comments again Linda, it's a joy seeing your paintings!
and itsn't "thrifting " fun? I love looking for old dresses to dress my daughters in and paint!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.