Skip to main content

JOYFUL


I am not very experienced doing portraiture but I thought that I'd give it a try. This is my grandson...he is very happy about something!! He has a blue tongue so I am sure he ate a lollipop or maybe a blue snowcone. I need more work on flesh color and finding the browns that I want. But, all in all I was happy with how it turned out.
6X8 inches
oil
Raymar canvas panel

NFS

Comments

Carol Blackburn said…
Very nice, Linda. I bet he'll love it.
Dana Cooper said…
This is delightful Linda...how wonderful that you have a built in model...so to speak.
Linda, this is a fine portrait of your grandson. I love it, it`s brilliantly done. Full marks for this one Linda. All the best.
Vic.
David Russell said…
I like this. Of course I am a portrait person anyway, photography or painting.
Hi Linda.
This is a fine portrait of your grandson. I love it. I give you full marks for this one Linda. All the best.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Carol...

Appreciate yoou comment Dana!

Vic, thanks for stopping by...he's a cute little fellow! Your comments are always so uplifting..all the best to you!

Thanks for leaving a comment David...
Jerry Stocks said…
Beautiful child and wonderful painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.