Skip to main content

Private Garden in Charleston SC


14"X 11"
Oil
$275.00

Saturday we spent the day in Charleston attending the Spoletto Art Festival.  I have many photos to work from.  On the way out of the downtown area we walked past a home with a pretty little private inner garden.  I loved the light and the color of the building set against the green foliage.  Very Special

Two days left to sign up for my Monthly Newsletter and a chance to win a free 6"X 6" oil painting of your choice from available paintings. 
 

I have been working on this drawing for several days...its certainly not perfect, but I think that I captured something of the spirit of this pretty girl.
 

Comments

Douglas Clark said…
Linda, this is beautiful. I think I'm more used to seeing your still lifes, which I love, but I sure hope to see more of these too.
Doug
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Doug...long time since you visited...so glad you stopped by!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.