Skip to main content

GRAPEFRUIT IN YELLOW BOWL


This painting makes me feel really happy. Sometimes when I paint an object it just makes me smile inside and this beautiful Ruby Red grapfruit did this for me today.
6x6 inches
oil
canvas panel
$65.00 plus $8.00 shipping in USA.
PURCHASE HERE

Comments

Virginia Floyd said…
This grapefruit looks so yummy and juicy. I made me smile too!
Marie Theron said…
The grapefruit celebrates the lovely colors of the earth! I agree with your feelings, Linda. Lovely painting!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.