Skip to main content

Farmer's Market



 
The painting today is a scene from our local Farmer's Market (cityscape).  I love the bright colors and festive atmosphere of these weekend events.  I am going to include figures into these landscapes and cityscapes.  I find it a challenge to capture the gesture and believability of the figures and so this will be very good practice for me. 

I am letting you know once again that I will be teaching a one day workshop in Savannah on April 5th.  If you are able or in the area and wish to attend please email me.

Comments

Linda Popple said…
Nice one, Linda! I think you did great with the gestures. Love the bright colors.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Linda. I think I need a lot of work with the gesture of figures....but it is a place to begin.

Thank you, Jerry. The colors are about the best thing...I will get better...practice, practice, practice!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil