Skip to main content

Good Dog!


This sweet little girl petting a friendly dog at the local Farmer's Market caught my eye.  I loved her stance and endearing gesture.  I am beginning to feel comfortable with landscape, cityscape and people in those scapes.   I took a great deal of abstract license with this painting.  I think that I am beginning to find my voice.  I will photograph tomorrow because the lighting was incandescent in my studio.  Not good.  It washed out most of the grays.  Ahhhhhhh.....photographed under natural lighting....what a change!

Comments

Linda Popple said…
I love how your paintings have an abstract quality and lots of thick paint. Very nice!
LindaHunt said…
Linda, thank you for commenting...I really like this painting and it is a direction that I strive for.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil