Monday, January 13, 2014

Good Dog!


This sweet little girl petting a friendly dog at the local Farmer's Market caught my eye.  I loved her stance and endearing gesture.  I am beginning to feel comfortable with landscape, cityscape and people in those scapes.   I took a great deal of abstract license with this painting.  I think that I am beginning to find my voice.  I will photograph tomorrow because the lighting was incandescent in my studio.  Not good.  It washed out most of the grays.  Ahhhhhhh.....photographed under natural lighting....what a change!

2 comments:

Linda Popple said...

I love how your paintings have an abstract quality and lots of thick paint. Very nice!

LindaHunt said...

Linda, thank you for commenting...I really like this painting and it is a direction that I strive for.