Skip to main content

Cut Grapefruit

8X8
SOLD
 
I love painting grapefruit!  They are always so fresh and alive with color.  In this painting I used    Zinc White because it is a cool white.  I helped to cool the warms and create a cool palette.

This item is for sale ONLY to continental (lower 48) United States customers.

Comments

So PRETTY! I like your composition, too!!!!
Stephanie Berry said…
Love this! Pink and yellow--yummy.
Nancy Hawkins said…
Love this Linda! And they are so good to eat!
The colors are mesmerizing. I love how you've combined them in one painting.
I like how one part of the grapefruit is cropped.
Nice tip on the zinc white. Thanks...
Jerry Stocks said…
Linda, this is an amazing painting.
I love everything about it.
Jo Mackenzie said…
I keep saying it..You can do no wrong....That is why I have nicknamed you Linda "who can do no wrong" Hunt. I refer to you this way to my friends and they cock there heads to one side as if to say "Did I hear that right".
Yes, yes you did.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)