Skip to main content

Woman Bathing

 
8X6
 
100
For Sale On Etsy
SOLD 
 
Here is the finished painting of the woman bathing.  I haven't painted that many people and find that I really enjoy it.  You will be seeing more figures in my work!  This painting was painted on canvas paper.  What I like about canvas paper is that the paint glides on very easily.  It has a fairly smooth texture.

Comments

Stephanie Berry said…
You should definitely do more people paintings. This is great--your drawing is super too.
Hi Linda.
This is a brillint painting. extremely well painted Linda. More figure work please. all the best.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie! I really did enjoy painting the figure and will do more in the near future.
LindaHunt said…
Hi, Vic! Thank you for your encouraging words. I will do more figure work...it was a nice change from still life. I also want to focus a little more on landscape!
Congrats to YOU!!!!!
This is very clean and cool looking.
Virginia Floyd said…
Lovely, lovely! I like the beautiful shadows in her robe. Great job on the skin tones too. And already sold!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Sue, and Virginia! Yeah, it was a nice surprise...!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)