Skip to main content

Winter Peach

 
 
 


10X8
 
150
For Sale On Etsy
 
These peaches from Chile are very sweet and succulent.  They brought a delicious warmth to a gray and rainy day.  In this painting I experimented with Zinc White and Titanium White.  I wanted a cool background to offset the warmth of the peaches and used the Zinc White and Prussian Blue.  In the foreground I used Titaium White with Cadmium Yellow to bring in warmth to the lighted areas. I am gaining control over my decision making and that gives me confidence. 

This item is for sale ONLY to continental (lower 48) United States customers.

Comments

I love the great spaces of neutral grays and blues with the splash of warm colors with the fruits, well done.
Jerry Stocks said…
Linda, you are such an amazing artist. Can't wait until we can paint together again.
Dana Cooper said…
You should have confidence Linda, this is awesome!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Roger.

Thanks, Jerry...looking forward to painting with you!

Thank you, Dana...I appreciate your comment!
Kim Rempel said…
I always enjoy your work Linda but this one is killer! Great job.
LindaHunt said…
Thanks, Kim...wish they all came this easily!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil