Skip to main content

Hydrangea

I am struggling with the new interface so bear with me while I try to learn. Whew...this is really taxing. Anyway this is a painting redo that turned into an entirely different painting, which I like much better. Composition, composition, composition...the key to everything. In this painting I experimented with a little palette knife work. It was kind of fun!

Comments

Oh Linda the colors in this one are yummy. A very cheerful painting.
You did great with this composition. I use to think I did ok with composition, but the more I know the less appealing my compositions are. I like how you've drawn us into the painting here. A winner for sure.
martinealison said…
Il y a une si grande fraîcheur dans cette dernière oeuvre... J'aime particulière ce rendu vivifiant et pure... La composition est bien combinée, bravo encore une fois c'est un excellent travail.
Gros bisous

Oh je suis revenue sur l'ancienne version car je me perdais complètement dans la nouvelle!!
Marie Theron said…
So fresh! All of us tend to overdo hydrangeas, Linda!You got it just right!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you so much...I love them and find them a real challenge to paint!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.