Skip to main content
I have worked this painting to death and I think I am not very pleased with it. Ohhhh! I just have to remind myself that not all experiments work out. I think that it is a real toss out. Why post it? I post because it is all I have to show for 4 days of work. oh welllll..... After some time away from this painting and looking with fresh eyes I like it...I was trying to push it toward more abstracton and I accomplished this. I worked with the composition until I had clear passages which I found interesting. I like the color. All in all I will press forward and see where this leads me in the next painting.

Comments

martinealison said…
Mon oeil et ma sensibilité font que j'aime beaucoup votre travail et l'ensemble de vos couleurs...
Une grande fraîcheur et de la délicatesse.
Gros bisous
Douglas Clark said…
I think we are our own harshest critics. None of us are ever pleased with everything we produce. I think your colors are really nice in this as they always are. You are a great painter, have faith in yourself
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Martine I love that you love my paintings.

Thank you, Douglas...I appreciate your support!
Linda, First I have to say...I know where you are coming from, been there myself many times. Secondly, I like it! It has a nice glow, love how you handled the hydrangea.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Carol!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil