Friday, April 27, 2012

I have worked this painting to death and I think I am not very pleased with it. Ohhhh! I just have to remind myself that not all experiments work out. I think that it is a real toss out. Why post it? I post because it is all I have to show for 4 days of work. oh welllll..... After some time away from this painting and looking with fresh eyes I like it...I was trying to push it toward more abstracton and I accomplished this. I worked with the composition until I had clear passages which I found interesting. I like the color. All in all I will press forward and see where this leads me in the next painting.

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Mon oeil et ma sensibilité font que j'aime beaucoup votre travail et l'ensemble de vos couleurs...
Une grande fraîcheur et de la délicatesse.
Gros bisous

Douglas Clark said...

I think we are our own harshest critics. None of us are ever pleased with everything we produce. I think your colors are really nice in this as they always are. You are a great painter, have faith in yourself

LindaHunt said...

Thank you Martine I love that you love my paintings.

Thank you, Douglas...I appreciate your support!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Linda, First I have to say...I know where you are coming from, been there myself many times. Secondly, I like it! It has a nice glow, love how you handled the hydrangea.

LindaHunt said...

Thank you Carol!!