Skip to main content

Oh yummm!



6"X6"
Oil
Raymar Canvas Panel

$75.00 plus $8.00 shipping in the lower United States.

I have eaten dried figs many times...I love them. Today I bought fresh figs after learning how to eat them. Oh my gosh!! They are so delicious. I love the blue hue of their skins and their plump little shapes.

Comments

Sheriart said…
I love your dark rich color in this one. It has a great design too.
Wonderful, Linda! And their belly-like pudginess!
martinealison said…
Les figues fraîches c'est tellement délicieux!!! Cette année mon figuier ne m'a fait aucun fruit!!! grrrrrrrr
Je me régale en admirant ton travail!
Des nuances de bleus sensationnelles pour cette belle composition.
Gros bisous
Ruth Andre said…
The painting is wonderful. Love the color combination and the composition.
Robin Rosenthal said…
Like your blues and violets and painterly style.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)