Skip to main content

Grapefruit and Herbal Tea



8"X8"
Oil
Canvas Panel

$95.00 plus $8.00 shipping in lower U.S.

Gray is an interesting color to work with. I set up a challenge for myself by having a white cup set against a white piece of fabric. I worked very hard on stretching my values in gray and still keeping the white cup reading white against a white background.

Comments

Marie Theron said…
Jut the type of grapefruit I love, Linda. Lovely composition and colours!
Anonymous said…
Linda, a fantastic piece ...just adore your brushstrokes..and all your juicy values here.
Carol Blackburn said…
I think you accomplished it beautifully, Linda....love the pink grapefruit, too.
Sheriart said…
This is another beautiful piece.
martinealison said…
C'est parfait!... j'arrive, il est l'heure pour moi de prendre mon thé et ce pamplemousse est le bienvenu aussi!
Une très jolie peinture ma chère Linda... très harmonieuse.
gros bisous
Virginia Floyd said…
Excellent job, Linda! I find whites to be very difficult. The grapefruit is gorgeous, and I love the reflection in the spoon!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)