Skip to main content

EDEN


There are times when I paint that I can work through the difficulties of balancing all of the elements that go into painting. In this painting I had a real sense of what it was I wanted to express.
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." ~Aristotle
12X12 inches
oil
canvas panel
PURCHASE HERE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Magnifique ! j'aime beaucoup cette composition !
Linda Popple said…
Very nice, Linda! I like the way the plums lead into the painting and you did a great job with your color choices.
Kim Blair said…
Lovely colours and good composition Linda.
Kim
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Kim! I very much enjoyed painting this set up!
Jacki Newell said…
I enjoy your work, Linda. This one is especially nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.