Skip to main content

SANTA


Christmas is the most spiritual time of the year for me. I always remember listening to the Messiah in our home, tree lights, tinsel, and Christmas Carols. What a wonderful time of year.

I have had this glass ornament for many years and love the style of the figure. It has the most beautiful color and shine. We collected these vintage style ornaments for a number of years. This is one of my favorites. I have not painted many figurine images and I THINK I really need to work on it.
5X7 inches
oil
canvas panel
PURCHASE HERE

Comments

Unknown said…
What a wonderful ornament and painting. Love that blue!
Linda Popple said…
Beautiful blues, Linda. Nice painting!
mary maxam said…
Oh a blue santa! I love him, it reminds me of midnight on Christmas Eve :)
Marie Theron said…
Your ornament is lovely and so fragile....look after it well, Linda! And thank you for showing this sweet painting!
Dana Cooper said…
Linda, I get a real sense of the age and fragile nature of the ornament. I think you did a great job!
Michelle said…
You captured this little figure ornament beautifully!
Anonymous said…
très beau sujet le fond bleu le met en valeur ! j'aime

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil