Skip to main content

SANTA


Christmas is the most spiritual time of the year for me. I always remember listening to the Messiah in our home, tree lights, tinsel, and Christmas Carols. What a wonderful time of year.

I have had this glass ornament for many years and love the style of the figure. It has the most beautiful color and shine. We collected these vintage style ornaments for a number of years. This is one of my favorites. I have not painted many figurine images and I THINK I really need to work on it.
5X7 inches
oil
canvas panel
PURCHASE HERE

Comments

Unknown said…
What a wonderful ornament and painting. Love that blue!
Linda Popple said…
Beautiful blues, Linda. Nice painting!
mary maxam said…
Oh a blue santa! I love him, it reminds me of midnight on Christmas Eve :)
Marie Theron said…
Your ornament is lovely and so fragile....look after it well, Linda! And thank you for showing this sweet painting!
Dana Cooper said…
Linda, I get a real sense of the age and fragile nature of the ornament. I think you did a great job!
Michelle said…
You captured this little figure ornament beautifully!
Anonymous said…
très beau sujet le fond bleu le met en valeur ! j'aime

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.