Skip to main content

Eggplant and Glass Vase



It has been a couple of days since I painted and I felt very rusty but I pulled together a little painting. It is Memorial Weekend and it has been a quiet relaxing time. Wishing you all a happy Memorial Day!!

Comments

Linda Popple said…
I like the looseness of this painting. Very nice! Happy Memorial Day!
J. B. Alexandra said…
The style is very nice. Modeling light on eggplant is great.
Becky Joy said…
Love the brushwork in this painting.
Gwen Bell said…
Your paintings always bring one word to mind: luscious! This one is so beautifully loose and I absolutely love the soft, soft yellow next to the purples and blues.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.