Skip to main content

Light Bulb



Ok....with this one I held onto my 3 values puddles of paint with great discipline.  I used Cad Red Dp, Cobalt Blue, Cad Yellow Lt......I am much happier with this painting because I was able to achieve what I wanted.  I let the light bulb be the darker values and the background the lightest value.  I wanted to mix it up a bit.  It was so much fun.....Oh, I used a size 12 short flat.  Squint, clean brush, change paper towels religiously......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.