Skip to main content

Still Life 4

Blogger is doing some very strange things this morning! Anyway, this is my latest small 6"x8" (ish) gouache painting done on archival mixed media paper. I used very strong color here and loved the results. Now...If I can transfer what I am learning from gouache into my oils! target="_top">

Comments

This so cheery and bold!
NICE, Linda ( :
Jerry Stocks said…
Linda, these colors are fantastic. I LOVE it.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.