Skip to main content

Zinnia

 
8"X 10"
Oil
Stretched Canvas
$130.00
 
I have been so busy revamping my website...did this one day before yesterday.  Please visit my website which is almost up to date!  www.lindahuntfineart.com
This painting can be found here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/160628189/a-brand-new-painting-zinnia-by-linda?ref=shop_home_feat

Comments

Linda Popple said…
Beautiful painting and I like your web site. It is easy to navigate and your work looks great on it.
so nice! The colors are sweet!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Sue...wasn't sure if I went too far...

Thank you, Linda...I appreciate your feedback on my website!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.