Skip to main content

New....Boxed Blank Greeting Cards

 
$40.00
FREE SHIPPING
 
These are new!  A set of (5) cards beautifully packaged in a silver box with plastic lid and silver stretch bow.  Found Here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/159495364/boxed-greeting-cards-by-linda-hunt?ref=shop_home_active

Comments

Unknown said…
Linda, I love that hydrangea. Your color work is beautiful.
Who did you use for your cards. Jo uses moo.com and that is looking good to me but I am open to suggestions.
LindaHunt said…
Hi Helen, Thank you very much for the comment! It made my day!! I used Moo also. I didn't buy as many cards as Jo and so my prices are a bit higher...I just want to see how they do. I have to say that Moo does a fabulous job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.