Skip to main content

Sadie




This is our Sadie. She is a rescue and we think around 18 months old. She is a very sweet girl...with a loud voice! We are all adapting and adjusting to the new situation.

Comments

Oh my Saddie is beautiful. You must be busy. My son and i both got puppies this summer.... oh yeah, busy, BUT wonderful! yes? Home renovation too? gee, hmmm, you will paint soon, for now, enjoy. I wish for you many happy walks and happy holidays.xocb
Linda Popple said…
What a sweet dog! She looks like a pretty big puppy! Congratulations on your new family member!
Angela Sullivan said…
Looks like such an adorable pup. Have fun as you laugh and cry and end up smiling. I love dogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.