Skip to main content

Sunflower II


Comments

Virginia Floyd said…
Very nice, Linda. I especially like the colors in the bottom one. Great colors in the sunflower petals, and I like the grayed greens in the leaves. I like the cropping, also.
Another beauty. So are these hanging in your home or at a gallery. Just makes me want to paint with acrylics( oils are too scary for me):) Oh love blue yellow and the green apple,so much depth,texture and great color combos.
Jerry Stocks said…
Linda, both paintings are fabulous. You really know how to put together colors.
Kathryn Glover said…
Love the sunflowers Bold shapes!meddisag
LindaHunt said…
Thank you for your comments. I find sunflowers difficult because of all of the petals!

Thank you Jerry....sometimes I feel that color is my weakest area.

These are on Etsy...Cathy

Thanks, Virginia...am working on cropping.
Angela Sullivan said…
Lovely sunflowers
r garriott said…
I love your spare, direct method of painting; very expressive.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil