Skip to main content

Peach



Peaches are now in the grocery stores...I always love this time of year when they appear. I bought several but they were so good and I had to paint before they were all gone. In this 6X6 inch painting I tried to work as directly as possible while experimenting with color.

Comments

I love the looseness of your brush strokes in this painting and your painting of the Bosc pears! Can't decide which one I like best. Nice job.
Absolutly beautiful Linda!
Kim Rempel said…
LOVE this peach Linda! The colours are perfect - very luscious : ) I'm surprised they taste good this time of year!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.