Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Treasures II

Once again I will need to photograph in the daylight because the colors aren't as intense as they are in true to life.  I really cut loose with this painting.  I focused once again on my 'treasures'....my stash of still life objects to paint.  I kind of enjoy this because I don't have to compose a story....I like things to be quite natural.  With this it is about the objects...their relationships to one another...color....interaction.....It is about letting my feelings come through the painting.  I am either going in the wrong direction or in the right direction....I think I will just need to weather this one through.

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVELY Work!

LindaHunt said...

Thank you Sue...having a great time of it!

Marcela Strasdas said...

I really like it! Love how lose it id and the palette, lots of interest to keep me looking :)