Friday, December 11, 2015

Still Life 013

This is a little 8"x 10" oil that I worked on today.  I was doing a few exersizes with Notan over the past few days and wanted to translate what I had been doing into color.  I will also include the black and white of this painting.  It was fun to do.


I find that translating into color is a bit more challenging.  I love black and white.  Want  to continue with the black and white 5 minute studies.  I will show some of these tomorrow when I can photograph in natural light.


One thing I must keep in mind is to keep it simple.  I could have simplified more and made it more interesting...hmmmmmmmm

4 comments:

Stephanie Berry said...

Love this one!

LindaHunt said...

Thank you, Stephanie! It is fun to just play....

Victor Errington said...

Hi Linda.
This is a very nice painting. Lovely colours. All the best to you Linda.
Vic.

LindaHunt said...

Thank you, Vic....so good of you to stop by and comment...all the best..cheers!