Skip to main content

Black Hollyhocks









Well it looks like I may be back ....my new computer has some issues that need to be resolved....but at least I can post.
This little 6"x 6" painting is painted on a Gessobord and will be for sale in my Etsy shop when completely dry.
I have used the time away from my computer to paint my heart out and will be posting many new paintings.
I have missed my blog and want to thank you for sticking through this difficult period which I hope is finally over.

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

Des roses trémières splendides de par leurs couleurs exceptionnelles et votre touche bien particulière.
Bravo l'artiste.

J'espère que très vite vos soucis d'ordinateurs vont se résoudre.

Gros bisous ☼
LindaHunt said…
Thank you so much, Sue, and Martinealison.....hopefully my computer problems will be a thing of the past very soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil