Skip to main content

Peony Commission


Two more peony paintings....I only have 10 more to go!  Sorry if you are getting bored of these...I must finish this commission so that they can dry before the wedding.

Comments

Unknown said…
Linda I have been watching your progression through these paintings and I think you are doing a marvelous job. They are beautiful. What a lovely gift for someone.
Jerry Stocks said…
Both are so beautiful. I assume these are favors for the wedding party. What a great idea.
Lana Manis said…
Beautiful! Peonies are one of my favorite flowers!
LindaHunt said…
Helen, Jerry, and Lana! Thank you for leaving a comment. I love peonies too....wish that I could grow them...I think it may be too hot here. Yes, they are bridesmaids gifts....clever idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.