Wednesday, April 16, 2014

IN Progress


This painting is coming along but I will need to rest it for a while because I am tired and I don't want to ruin what I have done.  There are things that bother me like the background color...I will need to think it through.  What I really want is a kind of beautiful gray color background.  I did I  go back in and I am happy.  Just a few teeny tiny changes and it will be ready.  So pleased with what I have learned.  There is something that I have learned recently.  Hang on and analyze and stick with the painting until it is complete.  It may mean scraping and changing....laziness is no option.  Yes, sometimes I think I am a little lazy.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Une maternité qui s'annonce bien. Elle révèle déjà un sentiment de tendresse et de complicité...
De très belles couleurs.

Prenez soin de vous ! Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes avec de gros bisous.