Skip to main content

Poppy

Just staying loose and enjoying color!  I know there are things that could be worked on, but, I want to pare down my strokes and keep it really fresh.

I will be teaching a 1 day workshop in Savannah, Georgia in 2014....please email if interested.....I will keep you informed of the exact date and location!  This will be a very exciting new venture for me.  Many of you have asked and now here it is!!!!

Comments

Beautiful - fresh, loose and great color.
I love it like it is...beautiful!!
LindaHunt said…
Thanks to both Julie and Karen. I had my husband recalibrate my color monitor and now my paintings are reading accurately. Boy, what a difference....quite a little expense, but well worth it.
A PINK POPPY....So LOVELY, LINDA!!!!!
Unknown said…
Linda, this is lovely. You have just the right amount of strokes! Beautiful.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Helen, I appreciate your comments so much. It is nice to get feedback.:)
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Helen, I appreciate your comments so much. It is nice to get feedback.:)
Jane said…
Always such beautiful colors in your paintings, this is so soft and pretty and with such luscious strokes. Would love to be taught by you ! Happy New Year Linda.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Jane...wish you could attend my upcoming workshop! All the best to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.