I bought this blue Ball jar on Etsy...love the color. Sunflowers are wonderful happy flowers and made my day a little more special. I hope that it does the same for you!!
You really know how to crop an image to full advantage. I think of you as a master of the "slice and dice". This painting speaks to me because of the blue and oranges playing with each other and of course "The space between things">
I am enjoying landscape painting so much. It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use. They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com
Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)
Comments
This painting speaks to me because of the blue and oranges playing with each other and of course "The space between things">
Thanks for stopping by Douglas...haven't been blogging much lately...so good to hear from you!