Tuesday, August 23, 2011
This was a nice set up to work from. I chose a larger format and enjoyed the increase in size. With this painting I did an underpainting and was careful to plan more fully. I determined the key that I wanted the painting and worked my color from there. In particular, I enjoyed painting the flowers and the pattern on the background paper.
This is a copy of a photograph that I saw on FB. I wanted to give credit to Beautiful Dreamers's Photography. I generally never copy...
I have a tendency to overwork a painting and this was an attempt to limit brushstrokes and to work quickly and deliberately...... ...
This is in response to a request......