Skip to main content

CherriesII


I felt that I could do better on the cherrie painting and am pleased with the latest results. It proves to me, once again, that by small steps greater things are accomplished. I painted this painting in two sittings utilizing the second setting to correct any misinformation and finalize the painting.
There is that tendency for me to want to rush to the end of the painting when just a little more thought and time would produce better results. I would say that that is the only real draw back of daily painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil